OIL 40ML SPECTRUM VERMILION - SERIES 1
Art Spectrum® Spectrum Vermillion is a brilliant red pigment on the spectrum. It was originally made from the powdered mineral Cinnabar. It was particularly popular in Ancient Rome, the illuminated manuscripts of the Middle Ages and paintings of the Renaissance.
- The pigments are rich to produce bright and bold colours.
- It can be mixed with other colours to create new hues.
- It's lightfast and permanent to be durable and long lasting.
- This paint is part of Series 1 from the Art Spectrum collection.
- There is 40ml of paint in this tube.
- This paint is a Spectrum Vermilion colour.