OIL 40ML VIRIDIAN - SERIES 4
OIL 40ML VIRIDIAN
Art Spectrum® Viridian is a darker, deep semi-transparent emerald green that is on the cooler side of the spectrum. Slightly muted, Viridian has often been a staple for landscape painters. The name originates from the Latin word for green ‘viridis’. Viridian was first made in 1838 in Paris by the colourist Binet as a replacement for the dangerous Emerald Green.
- The pigments are rich to produce bright and bold colours.
- It can be mixed with other colours to create new hues.
- It's lightfast and permanent to be durable and long lasting.
- This paint is part of Series 4 from the Art Spectrum collection.
- There is 40ml of paint in this tube.
- This paint is a Viridian colour.